COVID 19 - Our position and opening hours
We hope you are all healthy and getting through this period as safely as possible.
As a motor vehicle repairer, we are entitled to operate our business, provided that we maintain distancing and preventative measures to minimise the risks of spreading the COVID 19 disease.
We have minimised the risks of spread of the disease by adopting the following rules;
- We do not allow customers to wait for their vehicle in our reception area.
- Timed appointments are not accepted.
- We will accept the vehicle at the beginning of the day and confirm with the customer when the job is complete.
- Our staff will be wearing protective gloves and will wash their gloved hands frequently.
- All points of potential transmission hand-to-hand contact points will be regularly disinfected.
- Vehicle internal controls and door handles will be wiped down with disinfectant before and after we work on each vehicle.
- We will limit use of contact points to a minimum.
We also ask that you to adhere to government guidelines regarding social distancing, mask wearing and sanitisation.
Thank you, and stay safe!
Kevin Bird and the Birds team.